Last update: 27/12/2021
WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER?
- Identity of the Data Controller: Dadelos Agrosolutions, S.L. (B98669310)
- Physical address: Paseo de Ruzafa, 20 1 – 4º 46002 Valencia (Spain)
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: (+34) 96 362 07 01
WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED?
Within the framework of the various processing activities carried out within the organization, the following types of data are collected:
- Data of an identifying nature.
FOR WHICH SPECIFIC PURPOSES AND IN WHICH SPECIFIC CASES IS PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED?
Personal data is processed at www.dadelosagrosolutions.com for the following purposes:
- Contact: to respond to requests for information received about the products and services offered, as well as to answer any other type of question sent by users.
The personal data collected will not be used for profiling or automated decisions.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY OF THE DATA PROCESSING?
The organization may process personal information in order to:
- Comply with legal and regulatory obligations: Including but not limited to: General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users, General Tax Law, Corporate Tax Law, Account Audit Law, Value Added Tax Law, Civil Code, Commercial Code.
- Formalizing an agreement: Information on the products and/or services contracted, manage requests.
In replying to requests, the data subject must provide the minimum information requested. In case of an agreement, they cannot be attended to.
FOR HOW LONG IS PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED?
Personal data is processed at www.dadelosagrosolutions.com for the following periods:
- The period established by law
- The period necessary to meet operational obligations
The data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected and to determine any possible liabilities that may arise from this purpose and from the processing of the data, pursuant to the aforementioned regulations, in addition to the periods established in the applicable archives and documentation regulations.
WITH WHOM IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA SHARED?
In order to fulfill the purposes described above, personal data may be shared with:
Service providers performing services on our behalf
Please note that, as a general rule, no international transfers are made outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). If data is transferred outside of the EEA, THE ORGANIZATION shall implement the appropriate guarantees to make such transfer, pursuant to the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation.
WHAT RIGHTS CAN YOU EXERCISE?
According to European legislation, your rights are as follows:
- Access:the right to request information from the controller of a file on whether personal data is being processed.
- Rectification:the data subject has the right to request modification to data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Opposition: the right to object to the processing of personal data or the cessation of such processing.
- Automated individual decisions: the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him or her or similarly significantly affects him or her.
- Limitation: the right to suspend processing of the user’s personal data under certain circumstances.
- Erasure or the right to be forgotten:the right to erasure of the data subject’s personal data
- Portability: the right to request the controller to provide personal data in a structured and clear format to another controller.
The maximum time limit for resolving the request is 30 days from its receipt, which may be extended for a maximum of two months if necessary.
The data subject may exercise his or her rights via the following channels:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org providing documentation proving the identity of the data subject (copy of the front of the National Identity Card, or equivalent).
- By mail to Pza. Alcalde Domingo Torres, 4 – 46020 Valencia providing documentation proving the identity of the data subject (copy of the front of the National Identity Card, or equivalent).
In any case, you may request the protection of the Spanish Data Protection Agency through its website